Friday, June 3, 2011

Feature Friday: Tarricke





1. Do you think you have a unique style?
• A unique style, no—a style based on mood, definitely. 


2. If yes, what's unique about it?
• Having a style that is based on mood best defines me, simply because I wear anything based on how I feel. I know how to dress it up or how to have a cargo and flip-flops kind of day.

3. Describe your style.
• My style after much consideration could best be described as ‘Modern Relaxed.’ I try to keep up to date with the latest trends and clothes—but not to copy what everyone else is wearing. I hate looking for bargains and long lines—I don’t mind paying that extra $ to get in and out of a store with exactly what I want. Why look around when you can get the real thing…right? Well, that’s me. (fans off the computer lol)

4. What would you wear on a casual day vs. a party?
• On a casual day, you can almost always find me in a v-neck from Gap or Banana with khaki or dark washed Jeans. I like the khaki jeans because you can dress up or dress down. To a party I will more likely have on either slacks with a blazer and buttoned down shirt, no tie. Or a Banana/Brooks Brothers blazer with jeans and loafers. 

5. What 5 items of clothing are a must have for you if you were stuck on an island and why?
• If I were stuck on an island and had to have 5 pieces of clothing…only. I would need: khaki pants, cargo shorts, orange v-neck, flip-flops and shades. 

6. What do you like to see the opposite sex wear?
• It’s appealing to my eye when girls wear blazers, shorts and heels…nothing underneath the blazer, have it buttoned with a bra…you get what I’m saying-and the red bottom shoes, I mean…It aint trickin’ if you got it, right? Have you seen that style around? Bring it back, bring it back…ayeee. Okay. (lol...dying laughing while secretly jammin')


 7. Do you look to anyone for style inspiration? If yes, who and why?
• No. I can’t say that I’ve been inspired by anyone for my style. I do go through catalogs monthly from Fossil, Michael Kors, Gap and Banana Republic. I then use a few of those ideas to determine a specific outfit or ‘mood change’.

8. What is your favorite store to shop at and why?
• If you know me, then you know I just can’t choose ONE store. I am a compulsive shopper, and I have come to terms with that. So, please don’t take anything I say to heart-I turn into @PHirstClaZZ when it comes to clothes and spending money. My top two stores would have to be Brooks Brothers and Carolina Herrera. Give me 5 grand and I promise it won’t be enough. (o_O we wish we had money like that...working on it though ;)

9. Do you think a lot of money is essential when it comes to style? why or why not?
• When it comes to style, in this day and age, ‘a lot of money’ is not a requirement. However, (don’t you just hate that)…for me, I will not shop for or buy anything if I know someone else on campus or close by will be wearing the same thing. Therefore, I tend to do my shopping either in Canada, Grand Cayman or Miami-so in short, money is essential if you want to have your thing and not be compared to anyone else. Or what I like to do is buy my clothing for full price at the Oklahoma Malls when they first hit shelves…wear it for a while then others will start wearing it a month or two later when I’ve already put it up. 

10. How do you feel about being selected to be on Vintage Mahogani 's Feature Friday ?
• I had tons of fun and am awaiting the Winter blogs. You guys are off to an amazing start! Keep it going. I had fun on the shoot and with the interview. Don’t take anything I have said to heart—I’m all about having fun, laughing and being carefree, the alter ego PHirstClaZZ might seem a bit non-chalant and snappy, but he means well. Have a blessed PHriday!


Hat: Straw fedora from (Gap)
Watch: White Flight Chronograph Silver Dial (Fossil)
Shades: Black (Prada)
Shirt: Dark-wash denim button down (Gap)
Undershirt: Tangerine v-neck (Banana Republic)
Jeans: White Regular Fit (Daniel Cremieux)
Shoes: Burgundy Round Toe (Johnston & Murphy)





We just wanted to thank you Tarricke for taking time out of your busy schedule to help us out! You did an  amazing  job for us and it turned out great! 





No comments:

Post a Comment