Friday, July 1, 2011

Feature Friday: Mariam!!


1. Do you think you have a unique style? 
~ No, not at all. I think style is influenced by something.

2. If yes, what's unique about it? 
(Refer to Question 1...)

3. Describe your style.
~It kinda depends on how I am feeling that day. I mostly like to wear things that are comfortable and relaxed, but cute. I love jewelry, you can definitely add style or dress up any outfit. :-)

4. What would you wear on a casual day vs. a party?
~On a casual day, I would normally throw on some skinny jeans and cute top or a simple cotton dress if I am feeling flirty! For a party or evening look...I would probably wear a dressy blouse, shorts, and blazer with some heels. (Alrighttt!! Lol)

5. What 5 items of clothing are a must have for you if you were stuck on an island and why?
~Sunglasses, a pair of my favorite blue jean shorts, a tank top, a pair of sandals, and a big straw hat. I'm sure it would be super HOT , so I gotta stay cool. Lol.

6. What do you like to see the opposite sex wear?
~I love it when guys wear classy clothes like vests and button-up shirts and when they look sophisticated and clean cut! :-)

7. Do you look to anyone for style inspiration? If yes, who and why? 
~I can't say I look to anyone person individually, but I get fashion ideas from everyone. Store mannequins, friends, and magazines. I think it's important to switch it up. 

8. What is your favorite store to shop at and why?
~I really like shopping at TJMaxx. It's like a big closet were you can just throw things together. I also like to shop at Forever 21, especially for accessories.

9. Do you think alot of money is essential when it comes to style?
~I definitely don't think a lot of money is necessary when it comes to style. Money might make it more convenient, but it isn't necessary.

10. How do you feel about being on VintageMahogani's Feature Friday?
~OMG, I feel so honored for being chosen! You guys are so awesome and I really enjoyed the experience. Your blog is great and I can't wait to see what's next!




We really appreciate your time Mariam!! It was a lot of fun working with you and thanks for allowing us to feature you on the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment