Friday, June 24, 2011

Feature Friday: Brent!

   Do you think you have a unique style?
-Sure! I think everyone has a unique style..
If yes, what's unique about it?
-Umm..let's see! What's unique about it....even if I see it on t.v. I put my own spin/"bravado" on it. Umm..it's how you carry yourself! I make the clothes, the clothes don't make me!
Describe your style.
-Skinny jeans are a necessity and snapback! It's hard to define, I guess urban. . . . just Brent swag!
What would you wear on a casual day vs a party?
-On a casual day, cargo shorts and a tank top (he been on the blog yall ;) lol)..For a party, skinny jeans and a button down!
What 5 items of clothing are a must have if you were stuck on an island and why?
-1: ForSure these RayBans (points to his Ray's..lol), I would like to see without squinting my eyes!
-2: A pair of black supras
-3: Maroon Chucks, so I can switch it up and look good for me, myself, and I.....I might even see some mermaids..so the maroon chucks are a must!
-4: No Shirt, of course....wouldn't want any tan lines....oh..i guess that wouldn't count..lol
(Alright.....let's try number four over again!...TAKE TWO)
-4: Cargo shorts
-5: A red g-shock, so I can see what time it is..
What do you like to see the opposite sex wear?
-My favorite right now, is the "harem pants" look and some heels.. anything that Irma LeAngela puts on..(lol naaww..he didn't say that) anything that Rihanna puts on, everything that she puts on she makes it look fly!
Do you look to anyone for style inspiration? If yes, who and why?
-There are men who have style and I can respect that, but I do not want to be anyone else but myself....but when I think of guys with style..Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa come to mind. I respect their style.
What is your favorite store to shop in and why?
-Thrift stores, but if it had to be in the mall: PacSun and Zumbies
Do you think a lot of money is essential when it comes to style? Why or why not?
-No, because some of the clothes on me right now I bought for 3 dollars! What can I say I'm a recent college grad! ;)
How do you feel about being selected to be on VintageMahogani's Feature Friday?
-This is AMAZING! It's my first time ever being shot for something like this, so I'm pretty STOKED! 






Thanks Brent for your time! We had a lot of fun and you're just as insane as we are! =P 

No comments:

Post a Comment