Saturday, May 28, 2011

Feature Friday: Taylor

1. Do you think you have a unique style? No

2. If yes, what's unique about it? It's not unique, it just varies depending on how I feel that day. 

3. Describe your style..I'd say I have more of a themed style...Sometimes I want to look like Mrs.Kennedy, sometimes I want to look like a preppy girl, sometimes I want to look like I'm going to the governor's ball,... I might want to be that video vixen, it just depends on the day and what I'm going for.. 

4. What would you wear on casual day vs a party? Umm...once again it depends on how I wake up feeling that day, because sometimes when I go to a party I feel like I want to have a more classic look... With the pulled back bun and the heels and maybe just a basic colored dress and some poppin' red lipstick or something to make me stand out. Or I might wear the tight fitted pencil skirt with a cami or something, so it really just depends but I definitely go for more of the "sexy look" for the party and casual is more like a comfortable, cute...I would wear it in front of my mama.
5.What 5 items are a must have for you if you were stuck on an island? Why?
one: A North face Jacket
two: My Nike shorts
three: These pumps I have, just because I might want to be cute one day..
Four: A dress, just a simple sun dress nothing to fancy, but short
Five: Probably a sun hat, the big round straw sun hat




6.What do you like to see the opposite sex wear? I really like the skater-boy look with the chucks with either the straight leg jeans or some kind of cargo maybe with more like a graphic tee or colored shirt. ((She was definitely referencing: This Post!!))

7. Do you look to anyone for style inspiration? If yes, who? I look to everyone, I can't name anyONE person....

8.What is your favorite store to shop at? why? F21, it's cheap and it has what I like!

9. Do you think money is essential when it comes to style? Nope, not if you're a REAL shopper!

10. How do you feel about being selected to be on Vintage Mahogani's Feature Friday? I don't know.. I thought it was really tight, like I felt really special..but like when people ask me to do stuff like this i feel really cool, like tight like special..like "wow you really think so"... (lol..we get what you're saying ;)



Thank you sooo much again Taylor, we really appreciate all your support&love!! You did an amazing job in these photos and once again #shoutout to Iconic Expressions for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment