Friday, April 15, 2011

Feature Friday!!

This is our first Feature Friday. The part of the blog where we feature a person, give them a mini interview about their style, and a mini photo shoot. Sooo we thought it would only be fitting that the first Feature Friday is over...well...us! :-) Don't you agree?

Interview:

 



 1. Do you think you have a unique style? Tovana: Yes, I certainly think that I do!
2. If yes, what is unique about it? Tovana:  I think that I have an eye for different and unique clothing. This allows me to put together outfits that reflect my personality and pushes my creativity. The biggest factor that makes my style unique, hold on to your seats ladies and gents..it's big..lol., is that just like I stated...it's "my style".
3. Describe your style? Tovana: I normally try and take pieces that may not look like they would work together and make them work. I L.O.V.E. color; that's my thing. A "pop" of color is a must! I also love to keep it simple when it comes to my everyday outfits. A simple tee and some jeans, add some color, and call it a day...lol.





4. What would you wear on a casual day versus a party? Angela: On a casual day I would wear a cardigan, depending on how hot it is..lol., plain tee, a pair of jeans, and some cute flats or sandals. For a party, I would wear a form fitting dress or skirt outfit with a bomb pair of heels.
5. What 5 items of clothing are a must have if you were stuck on an island? Why? Angela:  1. Definitely jeans. 2. A Plain tee. 3. A skirt. 4. A pair of bomb heels 5. A pair of cute flats. Even though it's one shirt, you can have 4 different looks.
6. What do you like to see the opposite sex wear? Angela: I like the cardigan look on a guy. A nice cardigan  with a plain tee, some jeans, and maybe combat boots. With a scarf! Something about it screams style and it just looks neat, while still casual. (Fans the air...yesssss!!!...lol)





 7. Do you look to anyone for style inspiration? If yes, who? Tovana: When it comes to inspiration I mainly look to Rihanna. I just love the way that she wears whatever she wants and rocks it with confidence regardless if others thinks that it looks bad or not.
8. What is your favorite store to shop in? Why? Angela: Forever 21. Just because you can find really cute clothes there for great prices and put some really fly outfits together.
9. Do you think alot of money is essential when it comes to style? Tovana:  No, I do not think that a lot of money is essential when it comes to style. Reason being that, you do not have to wear designer/name brand clothing in order to be fly. If you have the confidence, you can make a $5.00 piece of clothing look like it's worth 100s. So money can get you a long ways as far as many pieces of clothing goes, however designer brands are not necessary in order to pull off a look.
10. How do you feel about being selected to be on Vintage Mahogani's Feature Friday? Angela: I feel BLESSED to be on VM's Feature Friday. I say that because this means the blog is up and running, I'm doing something I love, and this is ONLY the beginning of what's to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment